Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
Together with the parent bank, the Bank offers a wide range of debt financing services to its clients:
- Issuance of corporate bonds;
- Issuance of stock bonds;
- Issuance of bank bonds;
- Issuance of CLN/LPN Eurobonds denominated in EURO or a foreign currency (including Russian rouble).
With its extensive expertise in preparing and placing various debt instruments, the Bank offers issuers the best solutions for structuring debt issue:
- Nominal issue amount/issuance program;
- Maturity of debt instruments;
- Coupon period;
- Coupon type (fixed, variable);
- Put and call options;
- Sinking fund.
Such services will help issuers to reach broader investor base and to further reduce costs of borrowing.